Kids Camp Kids
“I've never tried this before, so I'm totally sure I can do it.”— Pippi Longstocking
Was Pippi Longstocking once with us too?
Healthy, confident and happy children grow up at Kids Camp:
- They play and learn with great joy.
- They are content, but always curious about new things.
- They romp around and move.
- They experience and discover nature, their environment and two languages.
- They make friends with whom they enjoy playing.
Our children feel safe and comfortable all around. At Kids Camp they experience warmth, enthusiasm, recognition, respect and reliability.
This is how Kids Camp children become strong children, clever schoolchildren, best friends and cosmopolitan people.